MSE Degree Info

You are here

The Undergraduate Curriculum Requirement documents described below show the courses required for a B.S. degree. These documents also show how the courses can be arranged into a four-year period.

Direct your questions regarding the changes in the MSE curriculum to:

Professor Carl J. Boehlert
(517) 353-3703

Override Form

An override form can be used by students who need to request an override to get into a course that is full, or for which they need special permission. For all courses with acronym CHE or MSE, use the Chemical Engineering and Material Science On-line Course Override Request.