Cooperative Education is primarily a traditional, alternating period of work assignments in an engineering function. Internships are usually a one time only work experience in an engineering function. These experiences are usually paid and available for credit through registration via The Center for Spartan Engineering.
Review job postings and sign-up for interviews at MSU Career Services Network.
The College of Engineering's Career Services offers a myriad of services to our undergraduate students. Take advantage of all The Center has to offer:
- Add the finishing touches to your resume
- Keep current with interviewing trends
- Practice by partaking in a mock interview
- Learn the latest in job search strategies
- One-on-one advising
- Career fairs
- Employer networking opportunities
Visit the College of Engineering's Career Services site for more details!