- About CHEMS
- Undergraduate Program
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Egr
- Teaching Facilities & Labs
- How to Apply
- Study Abroad
- Student and Pro Organizations
- Co-ops and Internships
- Awards and Scholarship Info
- Visit & Contacts
- Graduate Program
- Friends and Alumni
Polymer surfaces and interfaces, molecular self-assembly, nanostructured biomimetic interfaces, biosensors, biomaterials, functional thin film, coatings, adsorption, adhesion and particles.
- Lee, I. "Patterned Multilayer Systems and Directed Self-assembly of Functional Nano-Bio Materials," in Multilayer Thin Films, 2nd Edition edited by Decher and Schlenoff, Wiley-VCH, (ISBN: 978-3-527-31648-9), Volume 2, 985-1001, (2012).
- Ji, S.; Srivastava, D.; Parker, N. J.; Lee, I. "Transitional Behavior of Polymeric Hollow Microsphere Formation in Turbulent Shear Flow by Emulsion Diffusion Method," Polymer 53(1), 205-212, (2012). html
- Mehrotra, S; Lynam, D.; Liu, C.; Lee, I.; Tuszynski, M.; Sakamoto, J.; Chan, C. "Time Controlled Release of Arabino-furanosylcytosine (Ara-C) from Agarose Hydrogels using Layer-By-Layer Assembly," Journal of Biomaterials Science: Polymer Edition 23, 439-463, (2012).
Selected Achievements and Awards