- About CHEMS
- Undergraduate Program
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Egr
- Teaching Facilities & Labs
- How to Apply
- Study Abroad
- Student and Pro Organizations
- Co-ops and Internships
- Awards and Scholarship Info
- Visit & Contacts
- Graduate Program
- Friends and Alumni
George W. Bissell Professor
Systems biology and bioinformatics, metabolic engineering, nanoparticles and drug delivery systems, cellular and tissue engineering, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer and Parkinson's diseases.
- Aritro Nath; Irene Li; Lewis R. Roberts; Christina Chan Elevated free fatty acid uptake via CD36 promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in hepatocellular carcinoma Scientific Reports. 2015;5.
- James C. Costello; Laura M. Heiser; Elisabeth Georgii; Mehmet Gönen; Michael P. Menden; Nicholas J. Wang; Mukesh Bansal; Muhammad Ammad-Ud-Din; Petteri Hintsanen; Suleiman A. Khan; et al. A community effort to assess and improve drug sensitivity prediction algorithms Nature Biotechnology. 2014;32(12):1202-1212.
- Li Liu; Christina Chan The role of inflammasome in Alzheimer's disease Ageing Research Reviews. 2014;15(1):6-15.
- Ming Wu; Christina Chan Prediction of therapeutic microRNA based on the human metabolic network Bioinformatics. 2014;30(8):1163-1171.
- Amanda P. Malefyt; Ming Wu; Daniel B. Vocelle; Sean J. Kappes; Stephen D. Lindeman; Christina Chan; S. Patrick Walton Improved asymmetry prediction for short interfering RNAs FEBS Journal. 2014;281(1):320-330.
- Hirosha Geekiyanage; Christina Chan Micro RNA-137/181c regulates serine palmitoyltransferase and in turn amyloid β novel targets in sporadic Alzheimer's disease Journal of Neuroscience. 2011;31(41):14820-14830.
Selected Achievements and Awards