- About CHEMS
- Undergraduate Program
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Egr
- Teaching Facilities & Labs
- How to Apply
- Study Abroad
- Student and Pro Organizations
- Co-ops and Internships
- Awards and Scholarship Info
- Visit & Contacts
- Graduate Program
- Friends and Alumni
materials, metal, microscopy, alloys
Deformation and fracture of metals, ordered intermetallic alloys, high temperature materials, transmission electron microscopy, diffraction studies using scanning electron microscopy.
- H. Li, C.J. Boehlert, T.R. Bieler, and M.A. Crimp, “Analysis of the Deformation Behavior in Tension and Tension-Creep of Ti-3Al-2V(wt.%) at 298K and 728K Using In-Situ SEM Experiments”, Met. and Mat. Trans. A, Vol. 45A (2014) pp. 6053-6066.
- J. Guyon, H. Mansour, N. Gey, M.A. Crimp, S. Chalal, and N. Maloufi, “Sub-Micron Resolution Selected Area Electron Channeling Patterns”, Ultramicroscopy. 149 (2014) pp. 34-44.
- T.R. Bieler, P. Eisenlohr, C. Zhang, H. Phukan, and M.A. Crimp, “Grain Boundaries and Interfaces in Slip Transfer”, Current Opinions in Solid State & Materials Science, 18 4 (2014) pp. 212-226.
- H. Mansour, J. Guyon, M.A. Crimp, N. Gey, B. Beausir, and N Maloufi, “Accurate Electron Channeling Contrast Analysis of Dislocations in Fine Grained Bulk Materials”, Scripta Mat., 84-85 (2014) pp. 11-14.
Selected Achievements and Awards