- About CHEMS
- Undergraduate Program
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Egr
- Teaching Facilities & Labs
- How to Apply
- Study Abroad
- Student and Pro Organizations
- Co-ops and Internships
- Awards and Scholarship Info
- Visit & Contacts
- Graduate Program
- Friends and Alumni
Mechanical and thermal properties of ceramics, bioceramics and thermoelectric materials; fracture and microcracking, processing of ceramics and thermoelectric materials, ceramic/ceramic joining
- E. D. Case, M. J. Baumann and I. O. Smith, Microstructure and Microcracking in Bioceramics, abstract accepted, 32nd International Cocoa Beach Conference and Exposition on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, Daytona Beach, Florida, January 2008.
- D. T. Morelli, E. D. Case, B. D. Hall, S. Wang, Copper Aluminate as a potential material for high temperature thermoelectric power generation, abstract accepted, 32nd International Cocoa Beach Conference and Exposition on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, Daytona Beach, Florida, January 2008.
- F. Ren, B. D. Hall, J. E. Ni, E. D. Case, E.J. Timm, H. J. Schock, C-I. Wu, J. J. D'Angelo, T. P. Hogan, R. M. Trejo, E. Lara-Curzio, Mechanical characterization of PbTe-based thermoelectric materials, MRS Conference, Boston, MA, November, 2007.
- F. Ren, J. E. N, E. D. Case, J Sootsman, M. G. Kanatzidis, E. Lara-curzio, R. M. Trejo, Elastic moduli of lead telluride as a function of temperature, MRS Conference, Boston, MA, November, 2007.
Selected Achievements and Awards