- About CHEMS
- Undergraduate Program
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Egr
- Teaching Facilities & Labs
- How to Apply
- Study Abroad
- Student and Pro Organizations
- Co-ops and Internships
- Awards and Scholarship Info
- Visit & Contacts
- Graduate Program
- Friends and Alumni
University Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering
New and alternative uses of agricultural and forest raw materials. Distilled beverage technology.
- Berglund, K. A., "Facilitating Trade Agreements in Alternative Energy and Bioproducts - Sweden," UN International Forum, 25 October, 2007, Lansing, MI, USA.
- Berglund, K. A:, "The Artisan Distilling Industry in Michigan- Status and Potential," Michigan Agr-Business Association Annual Meeting, 12-13 September, 2007, Lansing, MI, USA.
- Berglund, K. A:, "Alternative Energy in Sweden- A Meeting of Policy and Technology," Michigan Agr-Business Association Annual Meeting, 12-13 September, 2007, Lansing, MI, USA.
- Berglund, K. A., A. van Heiningen, and U. Rova, "The Forest Biorefinery: How Do We Capture More Value?" Society of American Foresters, 7-9 May, 2007, Escanaba, MI, USA.
Selected Achievements and Awards