- About CHEMS
- Undergraduate Program
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science & Egr
- Teaching Facilities & Labs
- How to Apply
- Study Abroad
- Student and Pro Organizations
- Co-ops and Internships
- Awards and Scholarship Info
- Visit & Contacts
- Graduate Program
- Friends and Alumni
University Distinguished Professor; MSU AgBioResearch
Biochemical engineering; bioremediation, biomass conversion; biobased industrial products, value-added agriculture, life cycle assessments; industrial ecology; ecological engineering. Utilization of cellulose and other renewable resources, rate limiting processes in biological systems, modeling of integrated economic/environmental systems.
- Bruce Dale, Bryan Bals, Seungdo Kim and Pragnya Eranki. (2010). Biofuels Done Right: Land Efficient Animal Feeds Enable Large Environmental and Energy Benefits. Environ. Sci. Technol. 44, 8385-8389.
- Huber, G. and B. E. Dale. (2009). Grassoline at the Pump. Scientific American. July. Pg. 52-59
- Sendich, E.D. and B. E. Dale. (2009). Environmental and economic analysis of the fully integrated biorefinery. Global Change Biology-Bioenergy. 1: 331-345.
- Dale, B. E. (2008). Biofuels: Thinking Clearly about the Issues. J. Agric. Food Chem. 56: 3885-3891.
Selected Achievements and Awards